Morelli Bros. Block & Brick Co., Inc. has been serving the Ohio Valley and the Tri-State Area for Over 60 years. The company was started in 1955 by Clyde A. Morelli Sr. and his brothers. The business is now owned and operated by Clyde L. Morelli, who has been with the company since 1976, and has been president since 1993. The Weirton location has been open since the mid 1980's. in 1993 Morelli Bros. expanded with an office & showroom in Wheeling, WV. This expansion allowed Morelli Bros. to give customers, trying to select products, greater access to our expansive showrooms. Being a complete masonry and building materials supplier, Morelli Bros. has expanded its offerings to a large variety of landscape products, retaining walls, pavers, decorative rocks, outdoor fireplaces, fire pits, grills. With our large selections of brick, block, cut stone, manufactured stone, aggregates, tile, tools, landscape products and building materials we try to make it easy for the Contractor and Home owner alike to select and purchase their selections with variety and assurance that they are selecting a quality product. We appreciate all the support from all of our loyal customers and we will do our best to continue to provide them & future customers with excellent service.